You can view this webinar to learn more about using lists in recipes.
- Sources of Lists in recipes
- How search, get related objects actions generate lists
- How SOQL query or HTTP request generate lists
- How CSV input is processed as a list
- Accessing Lists in Recipes
- How to identify the list datatype
- How to interpret list properties (size, index) and use them in recipes
- List Processing
- How to process each line item using REPEAT ACTION
- How to process list as a single array (INPUT ARRAY)
- List Application
- What is a list application?
- How and when to use list applications in recipes?
Please send your questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to register for an upcoming product hour